Calling All Entrepreneurs!
Cascade Angels is encouraging seed and launch stage companies who are seeking investment capital to apply for such investment on Gust.com. (See application process below.)
Funding at 3623': Elevate Oregon Entrepreneurship
Cascade Angels Fund V, LLC (Cascade Angels) is based in Central Oregon with a primary investment focus in Oregon. Our mission is to create opportunities for investors and businesses in and with connections to Central Oregon to drive economic growth and fuel prosperity. The fund idea emerged out of the Bend Venture Conference. We are committed to building Oregon's entrepreneurial ecosystem. Cascade Angels Fund has invested nearly $3M to date.
Typical investments are planned to be made in seed and launch stage companies from any industry. Investments are anticipated to average from approximately $100,000 to $250,000. Investment in each fund is by invitation only and is limited to accredited investors. The fund’s preference is to make equity investments. We are looking forward to your application!
Key Criteria for Applying Companies:
- Investments are focused in Oregon, however the fund can invest in any geography, at its discretion.
- At seed stage
- At launch stage (have customers and revenue)
- Operate in any industry
- Seeking $50K to $1.5M in investment
- Offer potential for healthy return rate i.e. 7-10x
- Seed or launch stage companies may apply. Cascade Angels may at its own discretion consider seed or launch stage companies.
Cascade Angels Is Looking for Companies That:
- Have experienced management teams who have strong track records and demonstrated success
- Have a quality product that solves a customer “pain point” and an ability to generate strong returns
- Have “skin in the game”
- Are open to input
- Have an expected exit of 3-7 years
- Have an expected break-even window of 1-3 years
The application and due diligence processes are designed to be simple and to occur throughout the year. The online application process is designed to capture pertinent details about the business. A business plan or detailed pitch deck and a 3-minute video pitch is suggested and applicants can post any additional documents at any time during the due diligence process including anything that would assist Cascade Angels’ review process, such as financial forecasts and plans, executive summary, detailed team bios, term sheets, updates, customer information, letters, etc.
Cascade Angels Fund V, LLC, managed by 44North Ventures LLC, will begin accepting applications in first quarter 2018. If you have questions about how your company fits with the Cascade Angels vision, please email us at email@example.com. You can also follow announcements and trends on Twitter @CascadeAngels or @julieharrelson.